Celebrating 15 Years of Market Intelligence -
Revealing Hot Investment Opportunities this September 27th
WE ARE BACK TO TORONTO! 2014 marks the 15th anniversary of our flagship event, the Global Chinese Financial Forum. With 15 years of experience in the industry, our team has selected reputable speakers and companies with incredible potential and to share their insights with investors. As the end of summer doldrums draws closer, it is the best timing for investors to gear up your knowledge for market pickup this September.
Date: September 27, 2014
Location: Sheraton Parkway Toronto North (RICHMOND B)
- Over 20 quality companies from the Mining, Energy, and Finance sector. The CEOs of these companies will speak directly to the audience and respond to their inquiries.
- 4 experts from different industries and over 10 presentation sections throughout the day: Mining, Commodities, Energy, Finance, Life Science, Technology and Clean Tech.
Speaker includes Patricia Mohr, VP Vice-President & Commodity Market Specialist, Scotiabank.
Ms. Mohr first introduced the Scotiabank Commodity Price Index in 1987, the first of its kind and is designed to track commodity prices of interest to Canadians and Canada’s resource producers. She has recently received the 2012 Metal Bulletin Apex awards for the top gold and overall precious metals price forecasts.
- Consecutive Chinese-English interpretation and translation at presentations
- Networking Session with fellow quality investors
- 15th Anniversary Prize Draw for lucky investors to take home special prizes
- The GCFF 15th Anniversary Exhibition area showcasing the evolution of GCFF in the past 15 years.
- Free Admission with pre-registration online (Register here)
- Launch of the new NAI500.com with new features and functionalities -demonstration on how investors can take full advantage of the new platform.
We are extending our sincere invitation to join this spectacular conference. Please visit http://www.gcff.ca/htm/2014Tor_Overview09.html for more info and to register.